But because I know none of them are actually going to happen as I know I can’t consistently stay on any of above (ok yes, on Carbs I can, deleting the bad ones, and embracing the good ones with much love) where I do find myself sometimes is thinking of how I can improve my own beauty routine to look like the best of me. Maybe make my own “angel version”. I’ve always been kind of obsessed with this which make me stay away from make up as I think natural beauty is much more appealing. Serum, moisturizers, sprays; body oil and facial masks bring it on! The more the merrier does not apply to me in terms of outfits but definitely when it comes to skin care. My skin craves are for this rather than for eye shadows, concealers or the latest lip-gloss.
And because models can´t fool me on the “messy hair don’t care” attitude that they imply to the media when it comes to knowing how they keep themselves so incredibly gorgeous, I researched a bit deeper and found great tips and advice from them on how to improve our skin routine.
- Both Brazilian beauties Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrossio, conclude that drinking at least a glass of coconut water a day improves your skin and make it more healthy and glowing.
- British Lindsay Wixon goes simple and confesses she uses Tea Tree Oil from Wholefoods to combat spots.
- Lovely Karlie Kloss says she can’t start her mornings without Rosewater on her face. I totally agree on this and recommend using it as a Tonic and being aware of using one without alcohol on it to avoid allergies and dry skin.
- Anja Rubik says that she scrubs her face every day with the wonderful creation of Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream, with a formula that really cleans the pores and still does not dry the skin after using it every day.
- This might be my favorite. Jasmine Tookes, rub ice all over her face before going to sleep. Helps with the circulation and stimulates a firm skin and tight pores.